Welcome B)

JSave

nolem · 8 · 5862

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Made a simple little plugin that saves your position, velocity, and angle with commands jsave and jtele. No real practical purpose for servers because saving in air is stupid in general but if anyone wants it here it is. Also good for testing and saving lucky bounces - that's what I'm using it for.

Source+Plugin: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fyx19jvfa6pp97/jsave.smx

I forgot to note that if you are crouched when you save and uncrouched when you tele or the other way around the tele will be off so if you are doing something like bouncing it (probably) won't work
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:38:58 PM by talkingmelon »

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot for posting this.  ;D  The fact that it saves velocity is great for testing trick jumps.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot for posting this.  ;D  The fact that it saves velocity is great for testing trick jumps.

Didn't think about that. This is gonna be way helpful
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Updated the plugin and added some commands. You can use !jsavepos !jsaveang and !jsavevel and they save your position, angles and velocity respectively. Also, the !jexport command will give you a command output that you can use to input later that will restore your save. These commands are an attempt to give editors some better tools for creating showcases.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fyx19jvfa6pp97/jsave.smx

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
I might sound stupid but what the hell am I supposed to do with a .smx file ? :'(

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I might sound stupid but what the hell am I supposed to do with a .smx file ? :'(
put it in the plugins folder for sourcemod.

\tf\addons\sourcemod\plugins

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
it's a plugin specifically for sourcemod, so yeah it won't work without sourcemod.